Glove box - Carbon fiber trim
A carbon fiber trim piece for the ‘glove box’ of the Mercedes-Benz 190E (all models). This product includes the main trim, as well as a smaller trim for the handle.
190E/D (W201) - All models
*Please select whether you have a left-hand-drive or right-hand-drive model from the drop-down menu.
- Visual grade 2x2 Twill 3K carbon fiber with epoxy resin
- CNC machined
- Precision cut 3M adhesive – strong bond
- Satin or gloss finish
- Matching pattern direction on all pieces
- Low profile ~0.5mm installed thickness
- Restores cracked, faded and chipped wood trim pieces
More about this part
Our interior trim pieces are made completely out of carbon fiber and high-performance epoxy resin. They feature a visual grade outer weave and are manufactured using special methods which result in an excellent gloss or satin surface finish. Each piece meets our strict quality standards to ensure you get the best product.
Installation time: 10 minutes. Do not rush, enjoy the process!
- Clean original trim piece with general-purpose cleaner
- Test fit carbon fiber trim
- Peel 3M backing off trim
- Install trim, center lock with hole cut out. Align bottom edge of carbon fiber to bottom of original trim.
- Use a microfiber cloth to apply medium pressure onto trim to ensure good adhesion
Special installation notes:
You do not have to remove the original part to install this trim.
This product is made to order. Manufacturing lead time is between 5-10 business days.
We ship our products worldwide. Learn more in Shipping & Returns.
This trim is shown in a satin finish.