Our Terms of service page is here to protect you and us. Please read all the terms and conditions, carefully, before you start using our website. If you’re uncomfortable with our terms or you don’t agree with the information enclosed, don’t use the website or our services.
This website is operated by STEVS Automotive Performance Design Ltd.. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to STEVS Automotive Performance Design Ltd.. You’re encouraged to browse our website, read our articles, gather information and use our services under the condition that you accept all the terms and conditions found on this page.
When you visit our site and purchase something from us, you engage in our “service” agreement and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, or terms of service. This includes additional terms and conditions and policies referenced here or available through hyperlink. The terms of service apply to all users of this site, including users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and content contributors.
Please note, any new features or tools that’s added to the current store is also subject to the terms of service. You can review the most current version of the terms of service at any time on this page. We can update, change or replace any part of these terms of service by posting updates and or changes to our website – at any time. It’s your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of, or access to, the website following the posting of any changes means you accept those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide the online e-commerce platform that lets us sell products and services to you.
Online store termsPlease review the following terms before accessing our online store or making a purchase:
- You must agree to the terms of service
- You represent the legal age of majority in your country, state or province of residence
- You represent the legal age of majority in your country, state or province of residence and you’ve given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose
- You may not, in the use of ‘service’ commit a crime and break any laws in your jurisdiction which includes, but is not limited to, copyright laws
- You may not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature
If you breach or violate any of these terms of service, we’ll terminate your services or transactions immediately.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
- Your information (this doesn’t include credit card information) may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks; and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of our products, services, content and all other material branded by STEVS Automotive Performance Design Ltd.
- You need written permission, by us, to use our photos, content and services on your websites, social media accounts or personal profiles. Please contact us for approval at email@example.com
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience and scanability – they don’t limit or otherwise affect the terms on this page
Accuracy of information
We’re not responsible if the information on this site is not accurate, complete or current. Our content is provided for general information only and shouldn’t be used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information.
You rely on the material of this site at your own risk.
This site may contain historical information, but we can’t ensure that the historical information is always current – our content is available for reference only.
We have the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it’s your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Changes to services and pricesOur product prices are subject to change, without notice, at any time.
We can modify or discontinue the service (or any part of the related content) without notice, at any time.
We’re not liable to you or to any third-parties for modifications, price changes or the discontinuation of our products and services.
Products and services
Some products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our return policy.
We’ve made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colours, designs and images of our products. We can’t guarantee that your computer monitor will accurately represent our product – in terms of colours, designs, details and more.
We have the right to, but are not obligated to, limit the sales of our products or services to any person in any geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We have the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our own discretion. We can discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site may be time sensitive and may include additional terms and conditions.
We don’t promise that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you, through our website, will meet your expectations, or that any errors in service will be corrected.
Billing and account information
We have the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, to our discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, household or order. These restrictions may include orders placed by the same customer account information (the same credit card, billing or shipping address).
We have the right to limit or stop orders that, in our judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
If we make a change to or cancel an order, we’ll attempt to notify you by one of the contact methods you provided at the time of the order, like email, billing address or phone number. We’ll try to contact you but if we hear no response within a reasonable number of days, determined by us, we’ll no longer contact you.You agree to provide your current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on our site. You agree to update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, quickly, so we can complete your transactions and contact you if needed.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools or website that we don’t monitor or control. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to these tools or websites “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We have no liability if you choose to use these third-party tools or websites. The use of these third-party tools or websites is entirely at your own risk.
In the future we may offer new services or features through the website, like the release of new tools and resources. These new features or services are also subject to our terms of service.
Third-party web links
Some of our pages link out to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We aren’t responsible for examining or evaluating their content for accuracy.
We aren’t liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
Please review the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you proceed with any transaction. Complaints, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party and not us.
Comments, feedback and other communications
If you’re asked, by us, to submit specific submissions like contest entries you agree that we may edit, copy, publish and use your comments in any medium and platform. This also applies to submissions that aren’t requested by us like, creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, comments or other materials. These submissions can be made online, by email, or mail. We aren’t obligated to maintain any comments in confidence; pay compensation for any comments; or respond to any comments.
We have no obligation to monitor, edit or remove content that’s unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these terms of service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right.You also agree that your comments will not contain libelous, unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You may not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or mislead us or third-parties as to the author of any comments. You’re solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Your personal information
Inaccuracies on or website
We can change, correct or update information on our website. We have the right to fix errors like spelling, inaccuracies or omissions related to product descriptions, pricing and promotions. We aren’t obligated to update, fix or clarify information on our website.
Who’s prohibited from using our site?
You’re prohibited from using our site and its content if you engage in the following (on our website):
- You use our site for unlawful purposes of any kind
- You encourage or extort others to engage in unlawful acts
- You violate any federal, provincial, state or international laws and regulations
- You violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
- You harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability
- You submit false or misleading information
- You upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet
- You collect or track the personal information of others
- You spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape our website
- You interfere with our security features of our website
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless STEVS Automotive Performance Design Ltd. and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, made by you or any third-party due to breach of these terms of service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Ending your services with usYou may terminate our terms at any time by notifying us, with enough notice, that you don’t want to use our services or when you stop using our site. If you’ve failed, or we think you’ve failed, to follow any terms listed on this page, we can terminate our agreement with you at any time without notice, and you will remain liable for all payments up to the termination date.
Changes to terms of service
Review the latest version of our terms of service at any time. We can at any time update, change or replace our terms of service. It’s your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the service following the posting of any changes to these terms of service means you accept our changes.
Summary of agreement
Disclaimer for products and services
- By using this website, you are accepting all the terms and conditions including exclusions and limitations of liability. If you do not agree with this notice, you should not use this website.
- In no event will STEVS Automotive Performance Design Ltd. or its affiliates be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profits, contracts, goodwill, data information, income anticipated savings or business relationships relating to, or arising out of information, materials or services provided on or through this website whether or not STEVS Automotive Performance Design Ltd. or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of our website or its services.
- While reasonable efforts are made to ensure that contents in this website is accurate and up-to-date, content and services are provided “as available” without warranties of any kind, including any warranty that the website content will always (or ever) be available for use.
- Content on this website may not be copied, published, distributed, downloaded or otherwise stored in a retrieval system, transmitted or converted, in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. STEVS Automotive Performance Design Ltd. has exclusive title and ownership rights including all intellectual property.
- This wesbite contains information about products and services that may or may not be available in any particular country, and if applicable, may have received approval or market clearance by a government regulatory body for different indications and restrictions in different countries.
- Quotes for services are submitted through email. We make reasonable efforts to protect your contact information and prevent unauthorized use, sharing, loss and theft of information. STEVS Automotive Performance Design Ltd. is not responsible for any loss of information that may result in damages of any way.
- STEVS Automotive Performance Design Ltd. is not responsible for any injuries and consequences due to part failure due to misapplication and improper engineering specifications.
Any questions or concerns relating to our terms of service should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.