W201 - Headlight switch mod
The STEVS Design W201 headlight switch mod kit, allows the fitting of a factory W201 switch next to the main headlight switch.
The switch can be wired to your application. One use of the switch can be for auxiliary lights. In this case, the original interior light switch works perfectly in depicting forward shining lights!
- 190E all models without headlight adjustment dial
- Visual grade 2x2 Twill 3K carbon fiber with epoxy resin
- Machine engraved and paint filled graphics
- Precision cut 3M adhesive — strong bond
- Satin or gloss finish
- Custom designed 3D printed base for accepting OEM switch
- Headlight switch nut removal tool included
- *Switch not included
- Clearance hole in foam dash must be cut out to make room for the switch
- Custom switch wiring
This product is made to order. Manufacturing lead time is between 3 to 5 business days.
We ship our products worldwide. Learn more in Shipping & Returns.
Why choose STEVS?
In our most humble opinion, there's no one like us. We're carbon fiber experts, and we pride ourselves in making the best carbon fiber products. STEVS is synonymous with meticulous attention to detail and integral workmanship. Making carbon fiber parts is an art — one that we respect and take very seriously. Every part is scrutinized to meet our high-quality standards. We're a Canadian company and we make our products in-house, in Vaughan.
This trim is shown in a satin finish.