Button blanks - Carbon fiber trim
A carbon fiber trim piece for the ‘dummy’ switches of the Mercedes-Benz 190E (all models). These pieces are to be used with the small vent carbon fiber trim pieces and the large vent carbon fiber trim pieces. This kit includes 4 pieces.
190E/D (W201) — all models
Please select whether you have a left-hand-drive or right-hand-drive model from the drop-down menu.
- Visual grade 2x2 Twill 3K carbon fiber with epoxy resin
- CNC machined
- Precision cut 3M adhesive — strong bond
- Satin or gloss finish
- Matching pattern direction on all pieces
- Low profile ~0.5mm installed thickness
- Restores cracked, faded and chipped wood trim pieces
More about this part:
Our interior trim pieces are made completely out of carbon fiber and high-performance epoxy resin. They feature a visual grade outer weave and are manufactured using special methods which result in an excellent gloss or satin surface finish. Each piece meets our strict quality standards to ensure you get the best product.
Installation time: 5 minutes. Do not rush, enjoy the process!
- Remove dummy switch
- Clean bonding area with a general-purpose cleaner
- Test fit carbon fiber trim
- Peel 3M backing off trim, carefully center dummy switch to trim piece and apply. Take your time, it will be difficult to remove if installed crooked.
- Use a microfiber cloth to apply medium pressure onto trim to ensure good adhesion.
- Re-install part
This product is made to order. Manufacturing lead time is between 5 to 10 business days.
We ship our products worldwide. Learn more in Shipping & Returns.
More about us:
STEVS design is located in Vaughan, Ontario. We're a Canadian company that serves the Greater Toronto Area and the rest of the world. No matter where you are, you can enjoy our premium carbon fiber components, accessories, sheets and custom parts.
Why choose STEVS?
We're carbon fiber experts, and we pride ourselves in making premium carbon fiber products. STEVS is synonymous with meticulous attention to detail and integral workmanship. Making carbon fiber parts is an art — one that we respect and take very seriously. Every part is scrutinized to meet our high-quality standards.
This trim is shown in a satin finish.