Gauge Panel - Carbon fiber trim
A carbon fiber trim piece for the ‘gauge bezel’ of the Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16v (North American specification).
- 190E 2.3-16v models – (North American specification)
If your car is not a 16v, please visit the Non-16v gauge blank product page.
- Visual grade 2x2 Twill 3K carbon fiber with epoxy resin
- CNC machined
- Precision cut 3M adhesive – strong bond
- Satin or gloss finish
- Matching pattern direction on all pieces
- Low profile ~0.5mm installed thickness
- Restores cracked, faded and chipped wood trim pieces
More about this part
Our interior trim pieces are made completely out of carbon fiber and high-performance epoxy resin. They feature a visual grade outer weave and are manufactured using special methods which result in an excellent gloss or satin surface finish. Each piece meets our strict quality standards to ensure you get the best product.
Installation time: 10-15 minutes. Do not rush, enjoy the process!
- Remove gauge bezel - disconnect gauge wiring
- Remove gauges from bezel
- Clean bonding area with a general purpose cleaner
- Apply black vinyl (included) on top edge of bezel, overlapping onto front
- Test fit carbon fiber trim
- Peel 3M backing off of trim, carefully line up trim piece and apply. Take your time, it will be difficult to remove if installed crooked.
- Use a microfiber cloth to apply medium pressure onto trim to ensure good adhesion.
Special installation notes:
You must remove the gauges from the original bezel to install this piece.
To achieve an even better result, use the included black vinyl to cover the top of the original wood bezel (overlapping onto front). See installation reference photos for more details.
Installation reference photos and videos
This product is made to order. Manufacturing lead time is between 5-10 business days.
We ship our products worldwide. Learn more in Shipping & Returns.
This trim is shown in a satin finish.