Do you have a damaged carbon fiber part that needs repair? Working with carbon fiber is our specialty. From cars, to boats, to bikes and everything else in between, we can perform complicated repairs to parts that would other wise be thrown away.
We're located in Vaughan Ontario but we service Toronto, the GTA, Canada and the rest of the world.
Your carbon fiber part is in good hands with STEVS
We've been in this industry for a long time, and we've worked on some pretty elaborate carbon fiber parts. In fact, we do lots of repair work on luxury and high-performance cars. It's what we're known for. Our expertise and experience in the design and manufacture of performance-carbon-fiber-components allows us to understand how carbon fiber works and what sorts of fixes are needed.
Big or small, we can fix it all.
We’re known in the car world
Our repair portfolio ranges from high-end super cars to performance race cars. Every carbon fiber repair is completely unique. Some common fixes include top coat surface restoration, sandwich core repair and visual weave repair — we’re versed in all sorts of carbon fiber repairs.
Car owners trust us because most automotive body shops don’t have the critical knowledge-base to properly fix a damaged carbon fiber part.
And for certain historical vehicles, where sourcing a new component is next to impossible, we can create a completely new carbon fiber part.
Get your carbon fiber repair started with us
Every repair project is unique.Things like time and cost differ from part to part . But we’re ready to work with you. The first step? Reach out and let us know what you're looking for.
We’ll answer your questions, give you more information or schedule an appointment for an estimate, for free!
This is how we do it
More about us
STEVS is a labor of love and a passion of automotive culture. Our driving force has always been carbon fiber. We started out focusing on automotive components but we've expanded to service more clients from different niches.
When you have a minute, check out the website and take a look at our unique collection of high-end carbon fiber components. Everything is made in-house (Vaughan, Ontatio — that's in Canada) using the highest-grade materials, best manufacturing practices and most importantly, with a love and passion for making the best products we can.
Frequently asked questions
Why choose STEVS?
Because we're the best. We’ve worked on high-end carbon fiber components and we have years of experience building parts for some of the most expensive super cars and race cars in the world. We know how an original carbon fiber part is manufactured, and having this insight is extremely important.
We’ll work with you and keep you in the loop from start to finish. We’ll tell you the best possible route to repair your damaged part. Some parts may be damaged beyond repair but we can still make it work. We can create a new part too.
Should I go to my automotive body shop instead?
We don't recommend it. And it's not because your body shop isn't any good at what they do, it's just that they have their specific specialties — and more often than not, carbon fiber isn't one of them. Carbon fiber is an expensive and sophisticated material, so you want to make sure you find experts, like us, who know how to work with it.
Our processes, materials and experience are very specific to carbon fiber parts and repairs. Stick with the experts and know that you'll always get quality work with us.
Why should I turn to a carbon fiber specialist for my repair instead of a general body shop?
Here are some reasons to consider:
- Regular automotive body shops don’t have the specialized knowledge needed for carbon fiber repair work. Every repair must be reverse engineered before any restoration work is done. Carbon fiber parts are created by combining multiple layers of reinforcement. Understanding how a part helps you figure out the best way to perform a repair
- Auto body shop suppliers don't have access to the materials needed to perform complex carbon repairs
- Carbon fiber experts, like STEVS, know what materials to use
- The repair process is based on the fundamentals of composite engineering, which goes beyond the scope of traditional automotive body repair
- There is specialized equipment needed to perform carbon fiber repairs like specialized vacuum pumps and degassing chambers
- Specialized manufacturing techniques are used for repairs such as complex vacuum bagging, heat ramping cures, carbon fiber skinning and unique coating procedures
- Clear coating and finishing carbon fiber parts is a crucial part of creating a quality product. Using the wrong process and/or materials will result in poor surface finish, poor substrate adhesion and accelerated deterioration
Let's get started
We hope you have a better understanding of what we do and why you should choose STEVS for your carbon fiber repair work. If you'd like to know more, or if you want us to take a look at your damaged part, contact us directly and let’s get started!